Application Support Engineer
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients
- Assisting with systems integrations, maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues for company's in-house product
- Managing coordination at a local and international level whenever required
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation systems
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, packages, etc.
Personal Attributes needed:
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Open to travel within India
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in Individual capacity or as team player
- Ability to work in Rotational Day & Night Shift Environment