Checking Device Logs
This feature is used to monitor device logs while performing functional testing on the application under test. This feature helps users to follow the logs and track the test flow.
- Login to your registered account on
- Go to the
Device pageand connect to a device as shown here.
- You will land to the Device Connection page once your device gets connected.
Step 1 Please click on "Logs"button on the right top corner as shown in the below figure
Step 2 Once you click on the Logs tab, the pane will expand and will allow you to do more with logs
Logs can be paused, stopped ,cleared and can be downloaded by clicking on respective icons.
1. Click on first icon as shown in snapshot to pause the logs.
2. Click on second icon as stop/play the logs.
3. Click on third icon to clear the logs.
4. Click on fourth icon to download the logs.