Using QR Code Scanner for Android Devices
The QR code scanner feature enables users to scan the QR code on any Android device present on the pCloudy platform.Note:
- User should be registered on pCloudy platform
- An application under test which supports QR code scanning
- A QR code file(test QR codes)
- Step 1. Login to the registered account and upload the application under test to MyApp/Data
- Success message appears once the file is uploaded successfully.
- Step 2. Instrument the application for “Sensor Camera”.
- It adds relevant libraries to the application,so that it works in our platform
- Success message will be displayed once the application is instrumented successfully.
- Click on (“+”) to verify if an instrumented application is generated.
- uThe user will see the application with “sensor camera” tag as shown below
- Step 3. Upload the QR file image in MyApp/Data
- Step 4. Go to the device page and connect to any Android device.
- Step 5. Click on Install icon to install the QR Code app in the device
- Step 6. Select the app and install it on the connected device
- Step 7. Application will be installed and launched on the device.User needs to allow necessary permissions.
- Step 8 .Click on “Inject File ” icon as shown in below screenshot
- Step 9. Select the test QR code that has to be scanned.
- Step 10. Success message appears once file is injected successfully as shown below.
- Step 11. App will Scan the inject QR code ..
- Step 12. To scan multiple QR code Follow below mentioned steps
- Inject new QR code file
- Scan it using an application under test