Wildnet for Browser Cloud
Wildnet helps users to test their local site on any Mac/Windows machine on the pCloudy platform. Users can use this feature for both manual and automation testing.
This document exhibits procedures to use Wildnet in both manual and automated testing.
- User should be logged in device.pcloudy.com
- Please ensure that the below mentioned URLs/IPs are allowed in your network
- IP: 18.104.22.168
- IP: 22.214.171.124
- Enable the below mentioned ports for Wildnet feature
- 80 -- HTTP
- 443 -- HTTPS
For Manual testing:
- Navigate to the “Browsers” tab to connect a machine.
- Open the command prompt and run the command mentioned below with your User ID, access key and the URL to enable Wildnet.
- Once the machine is connected in the browser cloud, click on the “ENABLE WILDNET” icon.
./pCloudyWildNetLinux_v1 -i email@example.com -k 37qf6bfjtg5k63vd4 -u https://device.pcloudy.com
4. Users can test local sites once the Wildnet gets enabled.
For Automation testing:
To use the wildnet feature while using selenium, perform the steps mentioned above and along add the below mentioned capabilities in the script.
Note: To turn on/off wildnet, Users need to pass true/false value as per the requirement in the enableWlidnet capability.