1. Story of Facebook lab
2. A typical story of an enterprise
3. Figuring out the conundrum - Cloud vs In-house
4. Figuring out the conundrum - Build vs Buy
5. Requirements from a device lab
6. Other key requirements from maintainability perspective
7. What does it take to build a lab
8. Cost of developing a cloud based platform
9. What more to consider!
10. Ready to build a device lab?
pCloudy is the next-gen mobile app testing platform powered by emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Predictive Analytics. You can perform manual as well as automation testing on more than 5000 device-browser combination hosted on cloud. It provides hosts of other services like bot testing, in-field user experience testing. It offers on-demand public cloud based mobile testing over more than 500 Android and iOS devices and private cloud and on-premise setup offerings for enterprises.
pCloudy has also been recognized by top industry analysts including Gartner that included the products in latest report on mobile testing tool landscape.