Running Calabash Scripts
pCloudy provides automation execution environment to run your Calabash test script of Android/iOS platform for both native and hybrid applications.
Here are steps to run Calabash test script over android device:
- Login over
www.pcloudy.comwith your registered Email ID & Password
- To schedule "Calabash" over pCloudy, follow the below mentioned steps-
- Go to the Automation page.
- Select the Automation tool as "Calabash".
- Select Application Type "Android" or "iOS".
- Select the application under test.
- Select the test script.
- User has the option to select profile, tags, execution time and test cycle name.
Click on "ADD" to add the device for testing and click on "Next".
Click on "Schedule" to start the test.
Click on YES in the diaglogue box to confirm and proceed.
Go to your mailbox and open pCloudy Automation Alert mail.
Click on the given link "Click to view Report".
Here, you can see result of your Calabash Automation Execution. This directory contains all important information of execution result.