Release Note pCloudy 6.0, March 24th, 2022
pCloudy 6.0 is packed with a ton of features and updates that you should benefit from and make the best use of. From New Appium reporting capability for real time analysis and debugging to Enterprise Team Management and Dashboard, we got it all with pCloudy 6.0 Here is a brief overview of the features and upgrades we have made on the platform.
We are confident that pCloudy 6.0 with its unique features will help customers and partners take their testing efforts to the next level.
- pCloudy Progressive Reports: Progressive reports is a new feature that allows our users to view various testing statistics like the status of Builds and Test Sessions, session duration etc in real time.
- Enterprise Dashboard: The New Dashboard design is catered to serve Project/Program Managers to get an insight into the various Testing tasks and manage resource allocation as needed.
- Enterprise Team Management: Create project based teams with ease, allocate devices, view project and team specific data, etc with the New Enterprise Team Management feature.
- Japanese Language Integration : We have used a Japanese Language integration to make it easy for our client to use the platform. Users who are keen on using the platform in a localized language can now enable this on request.
- Follow-Me (Synchronous Mode Testing) : We have brought some adjustments and made the Follow-Me more stable and easy to use. Follow Me enables users to synchronously perform Manual testing on multiple devices by replicating the actions performed on the Main or Master device.
- MP4 Video Format Upgrade : Upgraded the Media Format to MP4 for better quality and easy handling of the file to watch the recording of the Testing Session. The MP4 Format is easy to view and share as it is a standard video format.
All these new features and upgrades on pCloudy 6.0 are here to make it easy for our customers and clients to enhance their testing experience and make it fast and intuitive. We continue to strive for excellence and upgrade consistently to be future-ready. Incase you need to access detailed information regarding any features on the platform, you can search and access it on our documentation library.
For any further assistance, you can contact our technical support team.