- 29 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Release Note 5.9
- Updated on 29 Mar 2023
- 1 Minute to read
We are excited to announce that we’re bringing in the new fiscal year with a bang. We are delighted to let you know that the newly improved pCloudy 5.9 will be equipped with some exciting new features and upgrades that will keep you glued to your testing efforts.
We are confident that pCloudy 5.9 with its unique features will benefit customers and partners to perform tests efficiently.
- pCloudy Desktop Assistant: One of the major additions to the platform is the introduction of pCloudy Desktop Assistant. A highly recommended tool to connect to android tunnel, iOS connect, and use Wildnet all at the same place.
- XCUITest Integration : We have integrated the XCUITest framework with the platform to perform seamless User interface (UI) test automation for devices running on iOS.
- Pinch to Zoom : We have brought in a breakthrough in the gesture interaction with the android devices on our platform by introducing the "Pinch to Zoom" feature on almost all Android devices.
- QR Code Automation for both Android and iOS : We have enabled the QR code scanning feature for various iOS and Android devices for both automation & Manual testing.
- Idle TimeOut : With the help of Idle Timeout you can start to keep the test session active and hold on to the Devices and Browsers in the same session by setting the idle timeout.
- Slack Integration for Browser Cloud : You can now share test reports for both Device and Browser Cloud with your team members over slack and collaborate with others in the organization at ease.
- Sharable report for Browser Cloud : You can now create a manual sharable report and download the same on your system or share it with others on the team.
- Automation tests on same version/model of devices : Now you can run automation tests on the devices with the same model and same version simultaneously, subject to availability.
These new features and updates on pCloudy 5.9 are focussed on making it easy for our customers and clients to make testing seemingly fast and intuitive. We continue to strive for excellence and upgrade consistently to be future-ready. Incase you need to access detailed information regarding any features on the platform, you can search and access it on our documentation library.
For any further assistance, you can contact our technical support team.