Android Tunnel With Desktop Assistant
pCloudy Desktop Assistant (PDA):
This app was a much demanded one which enables users to access the most used features of pCloudy like Wildnet, Android tunnel and iOS connect at a single place.
- In case of multiple clouds,PDA provides the benefit to test these features on multiple clouds at a single place without the hassle of logging in to different clouds.
- Using PDA, users can save time as they don't have to download different jars or .exe files for using these features.
- PDA provides a facility to use Direct and Debug proxy.
How to install
Download PDA and move it to Applications.
Open PDA from Applications
Download PDA > Right click the app icon > Click on properties
Check the Execute box under Permissions
Download PDA, install and run the application
Step 1: Authentication
Enter the mandatory fields-:
- Email address
- Access Key
- Cloud url
How to get the Access Key
- To get the Access key - Login to pCloudy platform->Go to Profile and click on Settings->Copy the access key
- Enter the Cloud URL
- Click on Android tunnel feature.All the device present on the cloud will appear under selected device as shown below
- Select the device,select the duration and click on start device tunnel
- Once the process is initialized,your devices will be booked and a Success notification will appear as shown in the below screenshot. Once the device is connected, it will appear in PDA under connected device label.
- Once the process is successfully initiated ,user can see the notification as shown below-:
- Open terminal/cmd in the computer. Enter command adb devices
- Goto the Device page and click on” My Bookings”. Connect the device by clicking on the Cloud button as shown below
- Once the connection is established, allow USB debugging. Now the user can push ADB commands to the device.
- Click on Add cloud and the details
- Once the cloud is added user can switch between the cloud using Active Logins filter as shown below
Enter the fields and click on arrow button.
After successful authentication, user will see Android Tunnel
Note: Users can use one or more than one feature as per their need at a time.
Steps to use Android tunnel
To disconnect the device ,click on Disconnect button or you can disconnect the device from the portal also.
PDA provides the benefit to add multiple clouds.
Steps to add multiple cloud