Android Tunnel With Desktop Assistant Installation Guide
pCloudy Desktop Assistant (PDA):
This app was a much demanded one which enables users to access the most used features of pCloudy like Wildnet, Android tunnel and iOS connect at a single place. This installation guide will help you with the steps to install the pCloudy Desktop Application on your respective machines. Please follow the steps based on the OS of the machine you use.
- In case of multiple clouds,PDA provides the benefit to test these features on multiple clouds at a single place without the hassle of logging in to different clouds.
- Using PDA, users can save time as they don't have to download different jars or .exe files for using these features.
- PDA provides a facility to use Direct and Debug proxy.
How to install
Download PDA and move it to Applications.
Open PDA from Applications
Download PDA > Right click the app icon > Click on properties
Check the Execute box under Permissions
Download PDA, install and run the application
Step 1: Authentication
Enter the mandatory fields-:
- Email address
- Access Key
- Cloud url
How to get the Access Key
- To get the Access key - Login to pCloudy platform->Go to Profile and click on Settings->Copy the access key
- Enter the Cloud URL
- The ADB path will be detected automatically.
But if its not detected automatically, you will have to enter the ADB path
If you do not have adb configuration, you can refer to this link to configure the same.
Enter the fields and click on arrow button.
After successful authentication, user will see Android Tunnel
Note: Users can use one or more than one feature as per their need at a time.
Please click here to access the documentation on How to Use Android Tunnel using pCloudy Desktop Assistant.