Release Note pCloudy 5.7, June 26, 2020
In our continuous efforts to make your mobile app testing simpler, faster and pace with the rapidly changing trends, we bring to you the fresh set of release updates that have been addressed and deployed in pCloudy 5.7.
In pCloudy 5.7 we have added some exciting, unique and most demanded features by our customers and partners that has improved the platform performance in many areas.
- QR code and barcode scanner: This has been one of the most demanded features for pCloudy that enables users to scan a QR code or a barcode on any Android device present on the pCloudy platform.
- App Language Change: This feature enables users to change the language in the installed application while testing the app.
- Object spy: This feature enables pCloudy users to spy/inspect apps on Android and iOS on the pCloudy platform. Using Object Spy you can find an element’s attributes and also perform actions to generate the test automation script.
- Wildnet: Using this feature, users can test their local/internal servers on any Android and iOS devices on pCloudy platform.
- Appium 1.17: The latest version of Appium is now supported by pCloudy.
- More action on Android and iOS: Now users will be able to use double tap and mouse scroll on Android/iOS devices.
- WebURL/Cross browser testing: We have added a new browser (MS edge) in the list. Now you can ensure that your web app delivers great digital experience on MS edge browser.
The new product updates will make mobile app testing on pCloudy faster and more convenient. You can go through our help documentation to get detailed information about the new features in pCloudy.
For any further assistance, you can contact our technical support team.