Application Support Engineer
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Providing technical support to teams within the organisation, and to external clients.
- Assisting with systems integrations, maintaining, and updating technical documents and procedures about the product.
- Provide Support through Remote Online meetings, Phone, Email and Chat.
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date.
- Identifying and resolving technical issues for company's in-house product.
- Managing coordination at a local and international level whenever required.
- Delivering regular and customised training to teams within the business about the product.
- Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organisation systems.
Education & Experience:
- Any graduate having relevant experience in Customer/Technical Support field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience.
- Basic knowledge of Software Testing and concepts.
- Any knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, packages, etc.
Personal Attributes needed:You should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in Individual capacity or as team player.
- Ability to work in Rotational Day & Night Shift Environment.
View All The Jobs
Apply For This Job