If you have suggestions, issues or complaints regarding our privacy policies, please contact us at email@example.com.Collection, Sharing and Use of Personal Information of our customers Collection When you express an interest in pCloudy’s products, use free trial or purchase a subscription package, pCloudy collects personal information such as:
- Name, company name, email address/mailing address, phone number/mobile phone number
- On our behalf, our third party payment processor will collect Credit Card and billing information in case of online payments. It is to be noted that pCloudy will not store any credit card information.
- As you explore the Company’s Website and Services Platform, pCloudy may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools such as web beacons and cookies. The gathered information includes standard information from your web browser such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, links clicked, and actions taken while browsing.
- In order to make our email communication successful, we receive confirmation emails when you open emails from pCloudy.
- Provide requested product or service information
- Provide product updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Manage/Administer your account
- Send newsletters and/or marketing communications
- Respond to questions and concerns
- Improve our Website/Services Platform and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to inquiries regarding career opportunities
- Complete purchases
Note: Since newsletters or marketing communication are purely for marketing purposes, so you can control whether to opt in or out to receive them.
- Review your business needs to decide or propose suitable Service(s);
- send the requested information about the Service(s);
- reply to customer service requests, queries and concerns; and
- for analytical reasons.
- get better, improve, support and operate the Websites; and
- collect statistical information and insights into usage patterns.