Associate Team Lead- Functional Testing
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
5 to 7 Years
- Bachelor's degree in CS, Engg, IT, Science, Management or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of Functional testing experience
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Good skills in Test Designing (Creating Test cases/Scenarios), Test Execution & Test Reporting.
- Possess good understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess good knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts
- Possess good understanding of STLC / SDLC
- Strong knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, TFS etc.
- Possess hands-on knowledge of database testing.
- Experience to Project methodologies such as Agile.
- Good knowledge of Estimation techniques
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Understand requirements / analysis at module level including Identify gaps in Requirements/ Artifacts, Prepare and maintain traceability coverage matrix, Identify integration points with other modules / systems; prepare test scenarios and cases to cover them, Analyse impact and provide estimates.
- Design / Write complex Test scenarios. Prepare Test artifacts like Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Reports and provide inputs for Test Strategy
- Conduct Peer Review / Review of Test Cases written by other team member/s
- Test / Execute Complex Test Cases / Test Scenarios.
- Gain good domain and functional knowledge and understand clients’ business
- Support Test Manager/ PM in Risk identification and management
- Report Progress and conduct reviews (internal / external with the customer).
- Create and validate Test Data
- Adhere to Quality Processes
- Manage defects by logging, updating status of defects, follow up on defects (getting fixes and re-test) and successful closure of defects
- Mentor team members and contribute to their development
- Conduct technical interviews
- Make relevant Process improvements
- Identifying Risks and ensure timely escalations
- Undertake additional responsibilities/tasks as maybe required by the business
- Exposure to latest technologies & frameworks like API / Webservices, Agile methodology etc.
- Should have basic Programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc
Personal Attributes needed:
- Flexible in travelling within Delhi-NCR at Client / Base Locations
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in individual capacity or as team player