Business Development Executive
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Identifying, evaluating business opportunities for Software Testing Services & Product sales in US market.
- Fixing appointments, cold calling, sales & technical discussions with new potential and existing clients.
- Follow up with prospective clients & should be smart enough in closing deals.
- Participating in all Sales & marketing activities, seminars & conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
- Providing suggestions to make up sales & marketing strategies
- Maintaining the database of prospects of the company.
- Be part of customer service and success as needed
- Experience with customer identification, call planning, account management and closing
- Customer Relationship management
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships at CXO level in a customer organization
- 2+ Years’ experience as a Sales Professional involved in Sales in the Software Testing Services industry with proven track record of achieving targets
- Able to work independently yet a good team player and quick learner
- The role requires co-ordination with corporate business management and Delivery teams
- Achievement of Sales targets within stipulated expense / budgets
- Must have Sound knowledge of Testing Services and Technical concepts
- Experience in selling QA Testing Services across India / Abroad.
Personal Attributes needed:
- Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
- Must have good negotiation & closing skills
- Pleasing personality
- Should be highly enthusiastic, diligent and excellent to work for long tenure