Digital Marketing – Executive
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in Marketing, digital technologies or relevant field is preferred
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Direct lead generation
- Coordinating with team of content writers and SEO executive
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of using marketing software tools
- Experience running email marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of how Search Engine Optimisation works.
- Basic design knowledge preferred (Canva/photoshop).
- Editing and Content writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Good knowledge on Micro Soft Excel is needed
Personal Attributes needed:
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Creative individual who thrives within a team environment and employs an enthusiastic working style.