At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
1 - 3 years
- Meeting timeline for Salary Processing
- Having Knowledge PF, ESI.
- Daily / Routine Accounting Activities - Purchase, Sales, Expense, Petty Cash etc.
- Accounts Receivable Activities.
- Bank Entry & Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Accounts Payable Activities (Vendor invoicing, Vendor Payments, vendor accounts).
- Ensure Month end activities: Provisions, Voucher submissions
- Analyzing actual expenses against available budgets, including flagging off possible over - runs in advance.
- Prepares and analyzes financial reports including providing financial information
- Creating and Maintaining a good document storage system
- Assistance in improvement of the Tally package to ensure its effective utilization. Undertaking online PR Initiatives.
- Should have experience in Vendor Management
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce (BCOM) or Bachelors in Accounting & Finance or M.Com.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Accounting and having handled data writing, finalization of accounts , preparation of MIS and complying with statutory compliances.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly excel, Tally accounting system emailing systems (Outlook / Gmail etc).
- Ability to multitask in between the roles and duties specified.
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Word & Good Excel Skills required
Personal Attributes needed:
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks, work within stiff timelines
- Energetic, enthusiastic individuals with good academic track record
- Meeting / exceeding expectations on performance and behaviour
- Candidates who are motivated and excited to take on new and challenging roles.