Senior Executive – HR
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Management or related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive human resource generalist experience with an emphasis on employee relations and change management.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Maintains local HR metrics. Provides assistance in monthly HR reporting
- Has consultative conversations with key leaders, delivers tough feedback, diagnoses issues and maintains a trusted advisor status
- Understands the local workforce planning strategy; partners with management and assists HR management with the execution of the workforce planning strategy at the local level.
- Assists in shaping and executing employee engagement activities. Works with management to ensure communication and change strategies are executed.
- Responsible for some recruiting. This includes working with managers to obtain position approval, opening and managing requisitions.
- Assists with performance management training and process. Review performance forms and coach managers on performance management basics
- May deliver or ensure delivery of training related to employee engagement and development, performance management and employee relations.
- May serve as an approver for Manager Transactions in the HRIS system. Generates ad-hoc reports and data from the HRIS. Conducts new employee on boarding activities and initiates employee off-boarding activities. Ensures exit interview data is collected, analyzed and acted upon if needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (written and verbal); ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels of employees throughout the organization
- Ability to recognize issues before they become serious and assist in determining the best method for resolution.
- Ability to effectively present complex information through presentations or reports to employees and managers.
- Ability to implement best practices in various HR disciplines
Personal Attributes needed:
- Must have strong attention to detail, influence skills, adaptability and be highly trustworthy
- High degree of initiative and desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment