Running Espresso Scripts
Now you can run your Espresso Scripts on hundreds of Mobile devices over pCloudy.com.
Espresso is a testing framework for Android apps. The platform allows you to write concise and reliable Android UI tests. pCloudy.com provides you the platform to run these scripts on multiple mobile devices of your choice.
Here are the steps for running your Test Scripts on multiple Android Devices:
- Login over
www.pcloudy.comwith your registered Email ID & Password.
- Choose Instrumentation Type based on your Test Scripts you’ve written. pCloudy provides support for Instrumentation Type (InstrumentationTestRunner, AndroidJUnitRunner) for Android. For more information, see Instrumentation in the Testing Fundamentals section of the Android Developer Tools documentation.
- To schedule "Espresso" over pCloudy, follow the below mentioned steps-
- Go to the Automation page.
- Select the Automation tool as "Espresso".
- Select "Instrumentation Type" based on your Test Scripts you've written.
In the next step, Click on "ADD" to add the device for testing and click on "Next".
Click on "Schedule" to start the test.
Go to your mailbox and open pCloudy Automation Alert mail.
Click on the given link "Click to view Report".
Finally, you get result of your scheduled test automation.