Creating Certifaya Session
Certifaya is our AI Powered bot testing engine. You just need to upload your Application and sit back and relax. Certifaya bots will do their magic and you will get a detailed health check of your App.Here are steps to Create your Certifaya session
Step 1 : Upload your App to My App/Data . Please follow the this article to
upload your App
Step 2 : Once the app is uploaded, You can navigate to Certifaya page by Clicking on "CERTIFAYA" Tab.
You will land on Certifaya page.
Step 3 : Select your Application clicking on + icon. It opens the My App/Data folder. Double click on the App on which you want to run certifaya.
Step 4 : You can see in the screenshot, BMS.apk app has been selected. Now you can provide App credentials if required. In this example "Username" and "Password" field is provided.
Step 5 : You can click on + icon to add more fields for Test Data.
Step 6 : Now you are ready to Schedule the Run. Click on Run button.
Step 7 : My Certifaya session will show the status of your session. It takes approximately 30 mins for session to get completed. Once the session is completed, you see the Progress bar as 100% green. You can click on "View Report" icon to open the report.
Step 8 : You can Navigate through the report.
Step 6: You wish to share the report with your team members, you can make the report Public. After making it Public,you will receive a mail with URL.
Anyone having access of that report URL can see the report.
Note: If you switch off the access that person will not have access to that URL and notification message appears.
Report consist of:
- Crash Test
- Exploratory Bot Test
- Crowd Sourced
- Summary - It gives summary of all the activities performed on app.
- You will be able to find "App information" on right side of screen.
- You will find the detail of "App Performance Score" in middle .
- App Performance score are in three different color .Significance for same are listed below
- Orange - Your app performance is moderate/average as compared to industry standard.
- Red - Your app performance is below average as compared to industry standard.
- Green - Your app performance as per industry standard.
If your app doesnot perform well on any of the selected device.You will get to know that from "INSIGHTS". Example-High max memory usage in Samsung GalaxyOnNxt v6.0.1 : 211 Mb. It means your app when ran on Samsung GalaxyOnNxt v6.0.1 has consumed high memory.
- Crash Test - Here bot perform monkey test of app on all devices .Select that device on which you wish to check the app performance.
- Exploratory Bot Test - Here bot perform manual test of app on all the selected device.