Monkey testing is a technique where an app can be tested by providing random inputs and checking the behaviour. It is usually implemented as a random test.
- User should be registered on pCloudy platform
- User should have upload app under test(.apk) in MyApp/Data
- Connect any "Android" device
- Click on "More" icon
- Click on "Monkey"
- Select the application under test(.apk).
- Enter "Event count"
- Enter "Time Gap" in millisecond
- Click on Start
- Once execution will end "Report"will be generated
- Click on Preview to view the report