‘Skill enhancement to remain competitive is the need of the hour’. Become Certified pCloudy Professional and earn 10$ Amazon voucher.
Wait that’s not all! There’s a double bonanza.
Refer your friends to become a Certified pCloudy Professional and help them enhance their skills in mobile app testing and you earn 5$ for each successful referral.
Limited Time Offer!
Steps to earn rewards:
Step 1: Click on the referral link received, it will take you to pCloudy TalentLMS portal.
Step 2: Sign up on pCloudy Academy with your company ID and password.
Step 3: Land to the dashboard
Step 4: Click on Launch the course
Step 5: Complete the course answering all the quiz and assignments
Step 6: Click on Finish. You will see your certificate on successful completion
Step 7: Share the certificate on LinkedIn with #pcloudycertification
Step 8: Earn 10$ Amazon gift voucher on successful completion of certification.
Step 9: Your friend who referred you will earn $5 Amazon gift voucher.
Terms & conditions:
Welcome to the pCloudy Academy referral program. Below are all the legal T&Cs regarding the program:
1) To be eligible for the pCloudy Academy Referral Program the Referring Learner must refer to a Contact who is not an existing learner in pCloudy Academy.
2) A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact signs up with pCloudy Academy with a company id within 1 month of being referred.
3) For a referral to be successful it must be made via the pCloudy Academy Referral Program link on your dashboard.
4) When you refer someone to pCloudy and they complete the certification successfully, you’ll each receive an 5$ Amazon gift voucher.
5) Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals.
6) pCloudy Academy reserves the right to cancel the pCloudy Referral Program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
7) All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the pCloudy Academy Referral Program will be resolved by pCloudy in its sole discretion.
8) We respect your privacy and so we collect and process all data in accordance with UK data protection legislation currently in force.