What’s new in pCloudy 5.1?
In our endeavor to make your app testing simpler and faster, we bring to you the fresh set of release updates that have been addressed and deployed in pCloudy 5.1. It is one of our important releases as it primarily showcases a technical re-architecture for Appium pCloudy integration.
Besides that, we bring to you advanced capabilities for iOS app testing that can make your iOS app testing effortless. On huge demands from our customers, we have introduced a unique feature in cross browser testing. Not only that, we witnessed a rising demand to integrate with popular collaborative tools and so we integrated pCloudy with Slack for better collaboration amongst mobility teams.
In this webinar, we will talk about
- 2X faster pCloudy Appium integration architecture
- Cross browser testing on different versions in a click
- Bypass TouchID for easier iOS app testing
- Integration with Slack for better collaboration
- Uploading & synchronization of apps faster by 42%
Businesses are constantly innovating and bringing the best apps and releases that enhance the lives of the consumers. With tons of apps being released on a daily basis, it becomes crucial to ensure quality at speed to stand out in the market.