Mobile Device Lab – How to build one in-house
Facebook, by setting up a successful large scale mobile device lab in-house has set a standard in mobile app testing. Our hero in the story, George a CIO also wants to build an in house mobile device lab and figures out the intricacies, effort, resources and costs involved in building one.
- Story of Facebook lab
- A typical story of an enterprise
- Figuring out the conundrum - Cloud vs In-house
- Figuring out the conundrum - Build vs Buy
- Requirements from a device lab
- Other key requirements from maintainability perspective
- What does it take to build a lab
- Cost of developing a cloud based platform
- What more to consider!
- Ready to build a device lab?
More Insightful Whitepapers
With a rise in multiple digital touchpoints in Apps, businesses are leveraging Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) to build Multiexperience Apps to accelerate the digital transformation journeys of their consumers. Gartner predicts that by 2023, more than 25% of the mobile…
Our 2nd edition of the most awaited report is out! Learn about the latest testing technologies that will make it big in 2021. Make the most of the insightful predictions and recommendations that were put together in this report after…
Choosing the right set of devices for maximum device coverage is a much needed necessity for everyone in the App Development industry. With the market being flooded with an influx of umpteen mobile devices from time to time, ensuring that…