Mobile Device Lab – How to build one in-house
Facebook, by setting up a successful large scale mobile device lab in-house has set a standard in mobile app testing. Our hero in the story, George a CIO also wants to build an in house mobile device lab and figures out the intricacies, effort, resources and costs involved in building one.
- Story of Facebook lab
- A typical story of an enterprise
- Figuring out the conundrum - Cloud vs In-house
- Figuring out the conundrum - Build vs Buy
- Requirements from a device lab
- Other key requirements from maintainability perspective
- What does it take to build a lab
- Cost of developing a cloud based platform
- What more to consider!
- Ready to build a device lab?
Enterprises when start with automation, generally follow a typical journey and at each stage of evolution of their testing framework, engineers face numerous challenges. We will understand some of the challenges that development and testing teams have to face at…
A mobile device cloud may be the answer to your cost, security and compliance issues you face in your mobile app testing environment. It can help you perform manual or automated testing on real devices, facilitate scheduling and DevOps capabilities…
Find out how pCloudy solved the problems of testing apps in Continuous Integration mode on real devices and also provided access to devices at various locations, for a leading global mobile digital solutions provider. pCloudy, the key product of Smart…