Mobile Device Lab – How to build one in-house
Facebook, by setting up a successful large scale mobile device lab in-house has set a standard in mobile app testing. Our hero in the story, George a CIO also wants to build an in house mobile device lab and figures out the intricacies, effort, resources and costs involved in building one.
- Story of Facebook lab
- A typical story of an enterprise
- Figuring out the conundrum - Cloud vs In-house
- Figuring out the conundrum - Build vs Buy
- Requirements from a device lab
- Other key requirements from maintainability perspective
- What does it take to build a lab
- Cost of developing a cloud based platform
- What more to consider!
- Ready to build a device lab?
More Insightful Whitepapers
Not all internet users these days use a single web browser to access websites and view information online. With the ever increasing availability of various browsers and versions, users are leveraging the latest features of browsers to navigate through different…
Going beyond meeting the expectations of the customer to providing a delightful experience is what Consumer Experience is all about. And in this digital era, using various physical devices and touchpoints through voice, audio, video, bots, Augmented or Virtual reality…
Capturing and Monitoring Web Network Logs and Performance metrics while Running Selenium Test Automation Suite
Being able to capture and monitor the Web Network Logging systems are sure to shed light on some of the problems that crop up when a Web application is being run. With the help of the Web network logs we…