Mobile Device Lab – How to build one in-house
Facebook, by setting up a successful large scale mobile device lab in-house has set a standard in mobile app testing. Our hero in the story, George a CIO also wants to build an in house mobile device lab and figures out the intricacies, effort, resources and costs involved in building one.
- Story of Facebook lab
- A typical story of an enterprise
- Figuring out the conundrum - Cloud vs In-house
- Figuring out the conundrum - Build vs Buy
- Requirements from a device lab
- Other key requirements from maintainability perspective
- What does it take to build a lab
- Cost of developing a cloud based platform
- What more to consider!
- Ready to build a device lab?
More Insightful Whitepapers
At the time when the world is trying to reel back to normalcy from the pandemic, we are being hit by another storm in the form of Inflation, economic crisis, budget cuts and what not? But a question lies bare…
Choosing the right set of devices to test your apps for quality is a vital component for the success of the mobile and web apps you build. Here is a helpful compilation of all the popular mobile devices to test…
Welcome to the 3rd edition of our Annual Testing Report. Download your free copy of the report to gain insightful predictions coming your way through this report. We have delved into key technology trends that are going to have an…