Healthcare organizations are keen to bring in the mobile app technology to optimize the patient engagement and hospital management process. But there are many challenges in healthcare app testing. This whitepaper explains the challenges and their solution to enhance the user experience in healthcare industry.
1. The Rise of Mobile Healthcare Apps
2. Benefits of Using Mobile Devices in Healthcare
3. Enhancing Patient Experience with mHealth App Testing
4. Challenges in Healthcare App Testing
5. How pCloudy Helps in Overcoming the Challenges in Healthcare Apps Testing
6. The Road Ahead
pCloudy.com, based out of California is a leading mobile app testing platform with more than 50,000 users across the globe. It is a one-of-its-kind full life cycle testing platform for mobile apps developers, QA, and mobile DevOps teams. It offers tools for mobile DevOps, including test automation, manual testing, performance testing for web & mobile applications. It also enables mobile application testing across a large section of real mobile devices and seamlessly integrates with Continuous Integration tools.