Senior Account Manager
At pCloudy (View All The Jobs)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with degree preferred in Management, Computer Science or IT or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience working with medium and large organizations and in particular C-level executives in technology companies
- Solid understanding of the end-to-end account management/sales process
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Previous experience in Solution Selling is an added bonus
- Should be an aggressive go-getter with high energy levels and must have an inherent hunger for sales
- Support the implementation, development and maintenance of InfoSec & Cyber Security policies, standards, and guidelines in alignment with applicable laws, common security frameworks and leading practices as per Organizational requirements.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Identify and understand the business goals, objectives, key customer issues, and new initiatives of existing clients in order to develop the appropriate response solution
- Manage accounts with the outcome of increased customer satisfaction, retention and account growth by cross-selling and up-selling products
- Qualify the prospect's organizational structure, available budget and decision process to ensure business growth opportunities and account management
- Develop healthy business relationships with a broad set of senior executives, key department representatives, and functional users at existing clients
- Ensuring all specific needs of clients are met.
- Sell high-value information services and effectively articulate a winning business proposition that is tailored to the customer.
- Achieve monthly renewal targets through effective sales pipeline management
- Use all sales forecasting and management tools and align with all corporate initiatives
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients. Maintain a pipeline of qualified, prospective clients
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Ability to establish & maintain working relationships with OEM principals, Vendors & Suppliers
- Participates in special projects when required
- Must have the ability to create, develop and sustain relationships at the CXO/CTO/VP Engineering levels at prospective client companies
- Prior experience in Account Management/selling of Products/SAAS is desirable
- Proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end including qualification, proposal creation, negotiation and closing
- Strong technology knowledge and interest: ideal candidate should have worked in an engineering role in a data product company in past and eventually shifted to Account Management, sales, business development or product marketing.
Personal Attributes needed:
- Flexible in travelling as and when needed both domestic and overseas
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in Individual capacity or as team player