Guide To Setup Selenium Grid Infrastructure With Docker
Setting up a Selenium Grid infrastructure every single time you need an automated test execution might be a hectic process and might incur a lot of cost for both setting up the gird and its maintenance. To overcome this inconvenience, Docker comes into the picture and helps manage Selenium dependencies to be downloaded in Docker containers running on Linux virtual machines. This helps us to easily setup a test automation of web apps using selenium. This guide will help you understand the intricacies to set up a disposable Selenium Grid infrastructure using Docker to accelerate the Selenium test automation process.
- A Note on Selenium WebDriver
- What is Docker?
- How is Docker useful for Web App Testing using Selenium?
- Overview Of Pulling Docker Image And Running a Container
- Designing the Docker-Compose File To Configure Selenium Grid
- Developing Test Automation Framework For Parallel Cross Browser Testing Using Dockerized Selenium Grid
- Scaling Our Dockerized Selenium Grid Infrastructure
- Debugging Dockerized Selenium Tests With VNC Viewer
More Insightful Whitepapers
At the time when the world is trying to reel back to normalcy from the pandemic, we are being hit by another storm in the form of Inflation, economic crisis, budget cuts and what not? But a question lies bare…
Choosing the right set of devices to test your apps for quality is a vital component for the success of the mobile and web apps you build. Here is a helpful compilation of all the popular mobile devices to test…
Welcome to the 3rd edition of our Annual Testing Report. Download your free copy of the report to gain insightful predictions coming your way through this report. We have delved into key technology trends that are going to have an…