Guide To Setup Selenium Grid Infrastructure With Docker
Setting up a Selenium Grid infrastructure every single time you need an automated test execution might be a hectic process and might incur a lot of cost for both setting up the gird and its maintenance. To overcome this inconvenience, Docker comes into the picture and helps manage Selenium dependencies to be downloaded in Docker containers running on Linux virtual machines. This helps us to easily setup a test automation of web apps using selenium. This guide will help you understand the intricacies to set up a disposable Selenium Grid infrastructure using Docker to accelerate the Selenium test automation process.
- A Note on Selenium WebDriver
- What is Docker?
- How is Docker useful for Web App Testing using Selenium?
- Overview Of Pulling Docker Image And Running a Container
- Designing the Docker-Compose File To Configure Selenium Grid
- Developing Test Automation Framework For Parallel Cross Browser Testing Using Dockerized Selenium Grid
- Scaling Our Dockerized Selenium Grid Infrastructure
- Debugging Dockerized Selenium Tests With VNC Viewer
More Insightful Whitepapers
Not all internet users these days use a single web browser to access websites and view information online. With the ever increasing availability of various browsers and versions, users are leveraging the latest features of browsers to navigate through different…
Going beyond meeting the expectations of the customer to providing a delightful experience is what Consumer Experience is all about. And in this digital era, using various physical devices and touchpoints through voice, audio, video, bots, Augmented or Virtual reality…
Capturing and Monitoring Web Network Logs and Performance metrics while Running Selenium Test Automation Suite
Being able to capture and monitor the Web Network Logging systems are sure to shed light on some of the problems that crop up when a Web application is being run. With the help of the Web network logs we…