Guide To Setup Selenium Grid Infrastructure With Docker
Setting up a Selenium Grid infrastructure every single time you need an automated test execution might be a hectic process and might incur a lot of cost for both setting up the gird and its maintenance. To overcome this inconvenience, Docker comes into the picture and helps manage Selenium dependencies to be downloaded in Docker containers running on Linux virtual machines. This helps us to easily setup a test automation of web apps using selenium. This guide will help you understand the intricacies to set up a disposable Selenium Grid infrastructure using Docker to accelerate the Selenium test automation process.
- A Note on Selenium WebDriver
- What is Docker?
- How is Docker useful for Web App Testing using Selenium?
- Overview Of Pulling Docker Image And Running a Container
- Designing the Docker-Compose File To Configure Selenium Grid
- Developing Test Automation Framework For Parallel Cross Browser Testing Using Dockerized Selenium Grid
- Scaling Our Dockerized Selenium Grid Infrastructure
- Debugging Dockerized Selenium Tests With VNC Viewer
More Insightful Whitepapers
With a rise in multiple digital touchpoints in Apps, businesses are leveraging Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDP) to build Multiexperience Apps to accelerate the digital transformation journeys of their consumers. Gartner predicts that by 2023, more than 25% of the mobile…
Our 2nd edition of the most awaited report is out! Learn about the latest testing technologies that will make it big in 2021. Make the most of the insightful predictions and recommendations that were put together in this report after…
Choosing the right set of devices for maximum device coverage is a much needed necessity for everyone in the App Development industry. With the market being flooded with an influx of umpteen mobile devices from time to time, ensuring that…