With enterprises moving towards futuristic app testing methods to achieve quality@speed, developers are finding out easier and efficient ways to automate their test efforts. One such new futuristic framework is Flutter. It’s so new that you will not find much details about it while searching.
Flutter provides various classes to test user interface of an app. In simple terms, if you have read or used various testing frameworks for web or mobile platforms such as Selenium WebDriver, Protractor for AngularJS and Google Espresso for Android, on similar lines, Flutter Driver is for Flutter.
In this webinar, we will talk about
- Creating an app using Flutter framework
- Understanding Flutter components
- Installing app and inspecting element using Flutter inspector
- Automating Flutter app using Flutter driver
- Automating Flutter app using Appium Flutter Driver