What's new in pCloudy 5.9?
With a grit to constantly improve and make your app testing efforts seamless and fast, we bring forth a fresh set of features and updates on our platform through pCloudy 5.9. Join us for a webinar where we will discuss the updates in details and deep dive into testing some of them.
One of the major additions to the platform is the integration of XCUITest on the pCloudy platform. We have also upgraded the QR Code feature to perform QR Code automation tests for both android and iOS. Pinch to Zoom is another helpful update that has been deployed on pCloudy 5.9.
In this webinar, we will talk about
- Integration with XCUIT Framework
- QR Code for both Android and iOS
- Pinch to Zoom feature
- Idle Time out rolled out
- Automation tests on same version/model of devices
- Slack Integration for both Mobile and Browser cloud
- Sharable report for Browser cloud
- pCloudy Desktop Assistant
In this webinar we will help you find out some quick ways to make your app testing meet the modern app delivery requirements
Join us on a webinar as we unpack some of the intricacies of Continuous testing on cloud-based solutions.